In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Untitled Art Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with No 07835134, registered office 1-3 Ship Street, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 5DH and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
- Use this website.
- Engage with employees of Untitled Art Limited albeit in person, by phone, by email or post.
- Consent to receive our email marketing announcements or newsletters.
- Consent to be emailed about artwork of interest.
Untitled Art Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or communicating with gallery staff, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Untitled Art Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title or those of assigned representatives or points of contact.
- Personal or company contact information including but not limited to email address, phone number, or delivery/invoice addresses.
- Payment information in cases of trade.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service as well as to engage in trade. We gather this information in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To meet legal and accounting requirements.
- To improve our exhibitions, works of art and services.
- To communicate with you regarding updates to the gallery, news about our artists, upcoming projects and exhibitions, etc. We may periodically send promotional emails about new exhibitions, works of art, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or phone number which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To transfer necessary information to third parties including but not limited to shippers, framers or other suppliers with whom we work to complete our services.
- If you choose to limit specific personal or business data, this may impact Untitled Art Limited’s ability to adequately provide its services to you.
Untitled Art Limited keeps this information and all information relevant to past sales processes for legal and financial records but endeavours to keep actively used information up to date.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
ACCURACY AND RETENTION OF DATA
We do our very best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with our services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse and enforce our agreements.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
If you wish to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority you should contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Untitled Art Limited, “Gallops”, The Street, Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9DJ, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.